It is very normal that men, especially starting over 45 years old begin to suffer from various conditions in the prostate Test & Diagnosis. The most common of the problems is the enlargement and inflammation of the prostate.
There are medications and various treatments to be able to keep these problems under control and not to evolve into something worse.
However, it is possible to use natural medicine to try to eliminate these types of conditions.
Natural remedies for prostate problems are:
- Taking 1 teaspoon of bee pollen helps keep the prostate healthy and stop the worsening or any condition or symptom already present in the prostate.
- To reduce inflammation of the prostate, it is recommended to drink green tea since it is very effective for this purpose. Up to 3 times a day you can drink the green tea infusion.
- Eating pumpkin seeds favors the health of the prostate or improves if there is any condition in this male organ.
- The decoction of borage helps to reduce inflammation of the prostate. You should drink 2 cups a day.
- It is also recommended to consume certain foods that help prevent and combat problems in the prostate such as tomatoes, squash, watermelon and garlic.
- Another natural remedy is the preparation of a juice with ½ pepper, a little broccoli and 3 cabbage leaves. You should wash these vegetables very well and then pass them through the juicer to all the ingredients. When it is well mixed it can be drunk. It must be taken every day fasting for at least 3 months.
Men should control their prostate to prevent cancer in this area but they should not forget to treat other conditions that affect this organ.
An annual visit to the doctor and the realization of studies will allow to prevent the development of pathologies. In case of diagnosis of any condition in the prostate you can supplement the home and natural remedies with medical treatment to obtain better results.